When I was around 14, a mere mortal like me stayed in this very quaint hotel called Crowne Plaza at Quezon City, Philippines.
Thanks to the Davao cardiologists, my English teachers and the administration from my previous school, I was able to be there.
I was a rather good student back in high school so there. My prize. Hahaha.
Nah, I joined a national contest and lost.
More posts about cool, fun stuff!
- Pitch Perfect is my new comfort movie!
- Django Unchained is my funny dose of something serious!
- Anna Karenina has the prettiest clothes on earth!
- Bruno Mars gives flirting tips old-school style!
- Justin Bieber’s Believe’s Incredible!
- Bildungsroman: Coming of Age stories keep me going.
- DiCaprio does it with rhythm.
- One Direction sings songs from the candy store.
- Les Miserables (2012) is the histrionic granny you love.
- Zero Dark Thirty plays Counter Strike.